Do you want to get involved in some fun and worthwhile experiences with other youth your age? Take a look at the list below, 4-H has something for everyone. Then head over to our ‘how to join’ page to start the fun!
- Archery practices typically start in the summer
- Member Record Form (.pdf)
- Member Record Form (.doc)
- Member Record Book Forms (.pdf)
- Cloverbuds Record Book Forms (.pdf)
Calumet County Fair
Calumet County Teen Experience
Members 13 and older have the opportunity to travel up to visit the Apostle Islands and surrounding areas this summer, July 17-20, 2023. We will stay in college dorms at both a public and private college.
Please see flyer for more details.
- Third Thursday of each month | Group A 5:30-6:30 pm; Courthouse, Room 020 | Group B 6:00-7:00 pm; Courthouse, Room 025
- There is a $10.00 fee to participate
- More information
All Calumet County 4-H members are eligible and encouraged to participate in this countywide recognition program. The Clover Award is designed to recognize 4-H members for their active participation in Club, County, State, Regional, National, and International activities and events. By participating in activities and events, members can earn points towards the different recognition levels.
Find the application here: Clover Award Application.
Craft Fair Vendor Registration
The Teen Ambassadors are having a craft fair! The craft fair will take place on Sunday, April 28, 2024, from 11:00am-4:00pm. If you’d like to be a vendor, please fill out the registration form.
Educational Experiences Scholarship Application
Application is found here: Educational Experiences Scholarship Application 2023-2024
Something for all (old & new members) is our Enrollment Bingo. For everything you participate in throughout the year, you can mark off and work towards a Bingo. If you get a Bingo, you can turn it into the 4-H Office for a prize!
Keep track of your Bingo squares with this sheet: Enrollment Bingo
Festival of Fun
Festival of Fun will take place this year on Saturday, October 7, 2023. It is Calumet County’s 4-H largest project learning day held during the 4-H year. It’s an excellent example of youth and adults working together in the 4-H spirit.
Registration is due by Friday, September 29th. The class sessions and registration form can be found here: Festival of Fun Registration 2023
Foods Education Opportunities
2023-2024 Foods Educations Opportunities are available for registration. Click here to see what may peek your interest.
- The 4-H Key Award is the highest honor in the 4-H Program. Calumet County can select two individuals to receive the key award. Also, the key award winners will have the opportunity to be a recipient of the Cheri Sattler Memorial Scholarship.
- Qualifications: at least 14 years old on January 1, 2024, and completed at least three years of 4-H and one year of youth leadership
- Interviews for Key Awards are TBD.
- Applications are due to the Extension Office by Monday, April 8, 2024
- Do you love playing with Legos? Do you like building new things with Legos? We have started a Lego Club. We would like any members interested to please sign up using this link so that we can let you know when the meetings are.
- Visit the Market Animal page
A popular event for our 4-H program last year is returning in 2023, and it is open to all 4-H members (Cloverbuds through 13th grade), adults, and even non-4-H members! Invite your friends to join you.
- Kick-off – Saturday, January 14, 2023 (part of the 4-H Family Fun Day – Brillion Community Center)
- Practice – Friday, March 10, 2023, at 6:00 pm at Chilton High School Commons
- Derby Finale – Sunday, March 12, 2023, at 1:00 pm at Chilton High School Commons
A pinewood derby is a racing event where you build your own car from kits containing a block of pine, plastic wheels, and metal axles. The Leaders Council will purchase the kits for our 4-H members to participate! If an adult or non-4-H participant would like to compete as well, they would need to pay $4.00 for their kit. Blocks can be whittled with a hand knife, bandsaw, or Dremel carving tool for major shaping. Decals can be bought to decorate your car, or you are encouraged to use your imagination to paint and decorate the way you’d like!