- Do we need to enroll in 4-H before we can attend a 4-H meeting?
You do not need to enroll in our enrollment system before attending any 4-H meetings or events.
- If I attend one club meeting, am I automatically a 4-H member?
No, you are not automatically a member until you enroll in our enrollment system.
- How do I find the best club for my family?
We encourage families to attend one or more club meetings to find a club that is right for your family. This could be attending more that one meeting for one single club, or attending multiple clubs meetings. Each club is different and we want to make sure you join the right one.
- If my child is a Cloverbud, do they still need to enroll?
Yes, they need to still enroll using 4HOnline. They do not need to belong to a club if they are a member of Cloverbud Club.
- The official 4-H year is October 1 through September 30
- Kindergarten through 2nd graders can join 4-H in the Cloverbud Project
- 3rd graders and above can take other 4-H projects
- Enrollment is allowed throughout the year, but
- A new member must join a 4-H club by April 1 to be able to show their projects as the Calumet County Fair
- A 4-H member must be in at least 3rd grade in order to exhibit an animal at a fair or show
- Clubs are always looking for interested adults to serve as 4-H leaders in a variety of areas, whether your children belong to 4-H or not