Calumet County Public Health has opened up more categories of individuals that can become vaccinated against COVID 19. As public-facing essential/food supply chain workers, individuals from your organization may qualify to receive the COVID-19 vaccination through our community vaccination clinic in Chilton. Language interpretation services will be available at the vaccination clinic.
For further information on how to sign up for a vaccine appointment, please check our website at https://www.calumetcounty.org/923/Vaccine-Info
Please understand that we still receive a limited supply of vaccine from the state so we will have a limited amount of vaccine appointments available. If you are not able to schedule an appointment for this upcoming week, you can then try again through the link posted on our website each week on Monday’s beginning at 10:00 a.m.
Instructions for Individuals Planning to Receive COVID-19 Vaccination
- Before you schedule your appointment:
- Read the attached EUA fact sheet for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (Spanish). You will be vaccinated by Calumet County Public Health or Ascension Calumet Hospital staff with Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
- Read the attached “What to Expect After COVID-19 Vaccination” document (Spanish) and the information sheet on vaccine side effects and allergic reactions (Spanish).
- If you have any questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccine, please call Calumet County Public Health, 920-849-1432, prior to scheduling your appointment. Please call during regular business hours, 8 AM-4:30 PM, Monday-Friday.
If you must change or cancel your appointment, please call Calumet County Public Health, during regular business hours, at 920-849-1432.
On the day of your appointment:
- Wear a short-sleeved or sleeveless shirt.
- Eat and drink something prior to your appointment.
- Further instructions for your appointment day will be provided on the Calumet County Website when you schedule your appointment date and time.