Click to download the October 4-H Newsletter (.pdf)
The 4-H Newsletter contains LOTS of information including …
- Leaders Council Meeting and Meeting Highlights
- Club Officer Training
- Volunteers Needed
- Project Meeting Leaders Needed
- 4-H Re-Charter Deadline – November 1
- Secretary/Reporter Books, Recognition Lists Due – October 1
- National 4-H Week
- 4-H Enrollments
- Interview Practice Date – October 17
- Nominations Needed for Outstanding Calumet County 4-H Volunteers
- Trip Application Deadline – October 12; Interviews October 24
- 4-H Recognition Program – Saturday, November 10
- 4-H Window Displays / School Exhibits
- 4-H Theme Contest
- Home Alone Babysitting Safety Course at FVTC
- Horse Project Meeting – October 11
- WI 4-H Horse Leaders Conference, November 9-11, UW-RF
- Volunteers Needed for Fall Clean Up
- Fair Info
- Fair Awards – Send Your Thank-You Notes to Award Sponsors!
- Hats Off to You!
If you have questions on any of the items listed in the newsletter, don’t hesitate to contact at the 4-H Office. We’re more than happy to answer your questions.